



Here's a few pics of my living area here in Mosul. Notice the beautiful concrete bunker in our front yard. I love that thing.
And finally took a picture before heading out on a 6 1/2 hr flight in 120 degree temp. I didn't look so happy when we got back.
Last is a pretty cool KW painted on the wall of my office.
Hope everyone is doing well back home!
And finally took a picture before heading out on a 6 1/2 hr flight in 120 degree temp. I didn't look so happy when we got back.
Last is a pretty cool KW painted on the wall of my office.
Hope everyone is doing well back home!

2 comments:
Hey Dave! Thanks so much for sharing with us...we think about you all the time. LOVE the Rage Against the Machine KW sign painted in your office! Barry & I were in AL this weekend visiting some friends in Birmingham. We had a great time despite being in the state of AL! :)
Who is Rage Against the Machine, and why are they trying to take credit for my KW sign?!
- Dave
Post a Comment